Up until the order cut-off time, which is the restaurant's minimum order time, customers may cancel their orders. Orders placed may be canceled by contacting customer service at 01141100100. When requesting a cancellation, the customer must supply their order ID or registered mobile number.
Orders placed after the order threshold time, which is typically one hour prior to the train arriving at the delivery station, cannot be canceled by www.comesum.com. In the event that a prepaid order is canceled, the advance payment will be returned within seven business days.
In the unlikely event that the restaurant fails to deliver your train food and you have made the online payment, the advanced paid amount will be refunded within seven days. Any refund requests shall not be entertained after the cut-off time from the expected order delivery time.
1. Prior to 01 hours of delivery, order can be revised / cancelled. No cancellation charges would be levied.
2. Amendment in the order is subject to minimum order value of the vendor
3. Cancellations are not allowed at face to face with the person at the time of delivery.
4. No Cancellation/Revision/ Refund is permitted within 1 hours of delivery time.
5. Refund is not applicable for cash on delivery (COD) orders.
6. Complaint can be registered within 24 hours from the delivery of food. No complaints would be entertained after 24 hours of the delivery of foods.
7. We make all possible efforts to deliver your food.In case train is running inordinately late, restaurant may cancel the order.